i’m so excited because i get to move into the flat in about twenty days. hooray!
so i was digging through my old blog and found this post from 2005. reading through, i was like…man this is crazy to look back through, SO i’m going to repost here with my new and current answers in bold.
three names you go by:
1. emily yep, still emily
2. eb emil
3. em eustice
three parts of your heritage:
1. native american i guess these really don’t change
2. scottish not true. why did i write that?
3. irish –of course you all know this is purley by choice.
three of your everyday essentials:
1. cell yes that’s a good one
2. ipod hmm, i’m going to say chapstick
3. my bible yeah this still essential
three of your all time favorite songs:
1. shawn mullins – shimmer yes.
2. louis armstrong – a kiss to build a dream on u2 – desire
3. aerosmith – sweet emotion traffic light – the ting tings
three things you want to try in the next year:
1. go back to ireland didn’t do this, ha. now? go back to kosovo!
2. snowboarding why did i think this was a good idea?
3. 930 women’s conference sort of did this…God had other plans
three places you want to go on vacation:
1. greece yes.
2. norway hmm, no. slovakia!
3. scotland turkey
three things you want to do before you die:
1. write a book yes, working on this.
2. overseas missions check! twice.
3. have a family good community is good!!
three ways you are stereotypically a boy:
1. i like to bbq what? no i don’t.
2. i like video games no…well i love tetris.
3. i spend quality time, every week, in frye’s. in fact, i think i’ll know that i’m meeting my future husband, when on our first date we go to best buy or something. yeah. i do love frye’s
three ways you are stereotypically a girl:
1. i have emotions. still have those. i think?
2. i am a kappa delta alumnae oh yes let the rec’s roll in.
3. chanel. everything. yessss.