1. if i could get away somewhere for the weekend i would go to MARFA! i have never been and i mean my fam owns land there and it’s just rad looking from all the pictures. and i would bring lots of snacks bc i heard the restaurants and lack of grocery shopping can be tricky.
2. something i often rant about is gosh, i don’t know? maybe you should ask my hubs this question. he’s pretty cool.
3. one item i need to have in my fridge at all time is–i don’t know if these are “NEEDS”, but i always have kale, cream cheese, and milk. always. #random
4. my “life-saving” product is olive oil. i use it for everything. cooking, my nails, hair conditioner…
5. a friend is someone whose wounds you can trust. an enemy will only multiply kisses.
6. if i could write my own blank it would be, “if i had a million dollars the first thing i’d do is ____” ha! i just want to see what everyone would put.
7. my favorite kind of art is kid art, hands down! my fridge is full of things my little buddies have colored and drawn for me. it’s so expressive and wonderfully outside the lines.